My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Friday, December 09, 2005

note to self




next time you need to block, vacuum the yellow lab hair off the carpet first. will save mucho time picking hairs off later ;-)




this photo of lapwing looks pretty good, dunadd was a fun knit, complicated enough to keep you interested, but the reverse stockinette bits inbetween the cables let you zip along. louise, keep on knitting! although a lapwing sweater would be gorgeous also...




working on some morehouse merino kissing fish mittens, just have to cut and sew the fishy mouth and eyes, and knit up another pair. the colors are fab!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous, Vanessa! And your daughter is quite beautiful. Please wish her a happy belated birthday for me!

11:11 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

You have so much patience, flame fingers. If I tried an afghan it would take me about 3 years and I would probably not get it finished.

I haven't touched morehouse merino yet. I'm glad because it looks seriously addictive!

8:19 AM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Oh my, that photo of the afghan on the swing is gorgeous! And the knitting isn't bad, either. Love the mittens!

10:38 AM  
Blogger June said...

Everything is gorgeous, Vanessa! You are mighty fast with the needles, and that afghan is a wonderful color! Your dd is quite a beauty, my dd is turning 16 this year. Where does the time go anyway?

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home