My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Saturday, November 26, 2005

beautiful bronte

ddil, if you are reading this, stop immediately!


bonte is blocked, hole is fixed, and man do i LOVE this scarf. so much so that i'm ready to start another for my good friend in maryland. friend, if you are reading, you'd better stop also. next one will be in deep aubergine, for some ungodly reason, rowan has discontinued this color. it's a lovely deep purple. the postman just brought it to me from two swans. have i mentioned how much i love this yorkshire tweed? only a million times?

i love this pattern so much that i just spent 3 hours regraphing the whole thing on larger graph paper, the tiny chart was making me googlie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

It's beautiful! Great job. :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

wow!!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Bronte = beauty! I knew I loved the color when you gave us a peek of them in the basket, but WOW..discontinued? what are they thinking? The plum sounds great too. I think I've missed where you obtained Bronte's pattern..?
Love your work! and baking pictures too? I'm in heaven!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

That's a really gorgeous scarf, Vanessa. You're doing such beautiful work!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you're finished! I'm so slowwwwww. It's beautiful.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home