My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Friday, July 20, 2007

ok, so i lied

the ebony laceweight zephyr was ordered with all good intentions of knitting the ms3.

but when anne told me she was writing up the pattern for a rectangular bee shawl, i pleaded for a test-knitting spot.



here's the bee resting on the back of my fabulous new knitting chair. the ottoman's tone is slightly different than the chair, but not as drastic as the photo. 75% off, who could resist?




waiting for the rectangular bee to be written up, i got out wooly wonka anne's ceilidh sock kit. anne has captured the colors of a nantucket sunset in her nantucket colorway.

no photo yet of the finished socks as i've been feverishly working on the new bee.

lily of the valley smoke ring is done also, just needs a good steaming.



doggie kitty snooze fest.


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see the rectangular version! and i am almost sitting on my hands not to order that sock kit.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Hahahaha! Next time, get a whole cone! ;)

It all looks gorgeous! You are such a speed demon, too. :)

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you're fast.

Can't wait to see how the new bee turns out. A comfy chair is a true luxury, made doubly so by being 75% off.

3:00 PM  
Blogger cyndy said...

Wow, you finished that smoke ring already ?? That looks awesome! Even without the steaming!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

That snoozefest is delicious! Wish I could get my dogs to be so calm around a feline. The knitting, well, it's always amazing...and a 75% piece of furniture is great in any color. :)

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The smoke ring looks great! Can't wait to see what the new bee looks like and your finished socks!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

*sigh* Stunningly productive, as usual. I guess I"ll just crawl under my spinningknitting rock again.

6:55 PM  
Blogger knitspot anne said...

i LOVE the new chair . . . and you SO deserve it!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had my eye on those socks but last time I looked they were sold out. Guess I need to go back and look again!

I love the cat and dog together. You really lucked out with that fab kitty.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

The smoke ring is a beauty. I wonder if it's possible for you to knit any faster now that you have that comfy looking chair.

Love canine/feline photo. Raja really settled in to being one of the family.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

You *of course* gave Raja some good noogies from me the instant you were finished taking the photo, I hope!

The bee shawl is, indeed, gorgeous.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yet ANOTHER Willy Wonka pattern that I like! Lovely! I need to get busy on my kit I already have...is it Shingle Creek? Or something like that?

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home