My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Thursday, December 14, 2006

x is for

x-chromosome, which i am glad i have, i love being a girl :-)


I got tagged by steph-


“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”


1. i hate it when the light switches don't line up. we have one by the back door with 4 switches, and they must all be in the same postion for off/on, or it drives me nuts.


2. pictures hung unevely drive me crazy.


3. like anmiryam, at one point in time i was obsessed with english history. the only course i enjoyed at the hell hole i attended for 2 years of college was medieval history. i can still name the 3 major battles of the 100 years war.


4. my favorite books are english mysteries, and only written by women authors.


5. i think of the gilmore girls as real people.


6. tom and i have our own secret language.


today i did something really really stupid. it was raining, and i needed something from the car in the driveway. to avoid getting too soaked i went through the garage. in my bare feet.


running back into the house, as soon as i hit the slick garage floor, whoosh, out my feet went from under me.


wack, my butt and head hit the concrete. tonight every bone in my body is sore :-(

7 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Just when I convinced myself that I am totally normal you go and screw up my delusion. Now I got to list all my weird ways. But I still think I am normal... so sorry to hear about your fall.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, that was great to read through - and I can *so* relate to #2! ;)

12:52 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh ouchy!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

You mean the Gilmore Girls aren't real? Sorry you slipped and fell. Hope you aren't even more sore today!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd think you weird if you didn't think the GGs were real, cause, ya know, they are. Right? Yeah, right. And that run barefoot out to the garage then whack butt and head? That's kinda normal around here. My sympathies to your bones!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Hope you feel better! Not a good way to spend your Birthday unless you're being thoroughly spoilt and allowed to spend all day in bed or in your favourite chair knitting.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Oh, Vanessa, ouch! I could just feel that myself from your description.

Hope you're feeling better now.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home