My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Sunday, October 09, 2005

satan begone!


how on earth am i ever going to fit back into my pants with this temptation? dd whipped up a batch of cupcakes, 6 with cream cheese frosting (for her) and 6 with german chocolate frosting (all for me me me!)



bobbin full of 2ply corrie cross, i like the yarn much more than i thought i would. and i hope it's gets even better after it's washed.



on the niddy noddy, i love this noddy, it's birds eye maple from red barn farm, really lovely tools.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yarn (and the niddy too) look great! I love children who bake. I think we should pat ourselves on the back for mentoring them. ;-)

7:12 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Oh I want that yarn!! What a gorgeous soft yarn! It looks amazing;-)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Yum. The cupcake looks great....as does your beautiful yarn.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you have in mind for that beautiful yarn? i have started a sweater in koigu. you are a sneaky enabler!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home