My Photo
Name:
Location: lake placid, florida

Friday, October 07, 2005

rainy day

rainy day here, love this weather.
no emerald biffle, there are 2 lbs of the biffle, and i don't have enough time right now to spin it all up. so this corriedale x roving from sandy sitzman got the fluff treatment.



have 2 bobbins spun on the reeves 24" saxony, have i mentioned how much i love rick reeves woodworking? he is the master. (but don't tell norm hall, i have 6 more years on the waiting list, heh heh).

















the reeves in silhouette.



oatmeal muffins are delish, found the recipe on a blog yesterday morning, but now can't figure out which blog ;-) i added craisins, dried blueberries and toasted pecans. used to bake a lot more than i do now. hmm, i was skinny then, go figure!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, you have a Reeves! Do you love it?
The spinning looks wonderful. Perfect activity for a rainy day.

4:33 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

i love rick reeves, only wish i had gotten back into spinning before he retired ;-)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful. the spinning and the wheel.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the blog, and the spinning.... makes me want to go spin some now!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures you are taking are "simply marv-e-lous" darling"! Simply must get some of the biffle, that's fur sure! I do wish the Rick Reeves were still available! :)

June

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made FOUR socks alike! I have some of that same yarn waiting for me, I need to free up some needles - I can't steal your idea for that pattern because I don't have that book, but I'm definitely going to steal your idea for cables.

What are you going to make with the corrie?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home